Transaction Liability Insurance
Aon M&A Solutions provides bespoke insurance solutions designed to facilitate and support M&A transactions including Warranty & Indemnity Insurance, Tax Liability Insurance, Environmental Insurance, Litigation Insurance, Contingent Liability Insurance and Public Offering of Securities/IPO Insurance.
Benefits of Transaction Liability Insurance
- De-risks transactions by transferring deal risk to the insurance markets.
- Bridges divergences in risk assessment between buyer and seller by capping exposures to both unknown and known liabilities (including tax and environmental risk).
- Enables a clean exit and expedited returns to investors.
- Allows distressed or dissolving sellers to sell a business.
- Protects passive sellers exiting from an investment.
- Eliminates tax risks relating to the structuring of an M&A deal.
Transaction Liability Insurance Services
Aon's specialist M&A insurance advisers to:
- Structure bespoke transaction liability insurance solutions to capture the benefits detailed above.
- Tailor coverage to specific particulars and needs of your transaction.
- Develop loss mitigation strategies and solutions to cap known liabilities.
- Evaluate liabilities, indemnification obligations and other issues associated with acquisitions and divestitures to address potential liabilities.