Environmental Liability Insurance
Aon M&A Solutions offers specialist pollution legal liability (PLL) insurance products and risk advisory services designed to help buyers and sellers manage environmental risks in M&A transactions.
Benefits of Environmental Liability Insurance
- Eliminates a common source of M&A deal uncertainty by transferring environmental risk to the insurance market.
- Unlocks M&A transactions where buyers and sellers cannot agree on the cost or allocation of environmental risk matters.
- Ensures a clean exit and early distribution of proceeds to investors.
- Provides access to specialist environmental risk insurance claims expertise.
Environmental Liability Insurance Services
Aon's specialist M&A insurance advisers to:
- Evaluate legacy pollution risks and liabilities, such as contaminated land and asbestos, in M&A transactions.
- Provide advice on the insurance availability for environmental risk.
- Design and arrange insurance solutions to cap the cost of known environmental matters and transfer the risk of discovering unknown liabilities.