Real Estate Insurance | Aon Insurance Brokers and Risk Managers

Real Estate Insurance

Aon has provided real estate insurance solutions to the Australian industry for more than 30 years. We are endorsed by the Real Estate Institute of Australia as well as many of the state peak bodies. Our real estate insurance responds to market trends and changing government regulations, and protects your reputation and business in our increasingly litigious society.

Landlord Insurance

Through our extensive experience in real estate risk management, Aon are the pioneering experts in landlords insurance, which is specifically designed to protect property investors and backed by a dedicated insurance claims service team. We also offer real estate agents the opportunity to act as an Aon distributor: enabling you the value-adding distributing power to arrange and manage your client’s landlord insurance.

Real Estate Agent Insurance Distributor 

Becoming an Aon insurance distributor enables you to offer your clients all of Aon’s residential property insurances including income protection and contents insurance for landlords and home and contents insurance for owner occupiers.

Real Estate Agent Insurance 

In this heated property market, it’s not hard for a busy real estate agent to make a mistake. If a claim is brought against you, you could end up paying with your business, personal assets and your reputation. Aon’s professional indemnity insurance for real estate agents enables you to defend such claims and protect your assets and your professional reputation.

Resident Manager Insurance 

Aon delivers market leading insurance for Resident Managers and has been the provider of insurance services to Australia’s Management Rights Industry for almost 20 years. Our Resident Manager's Professional Indemnity Insurance incorporates Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Statutory Liability, Quasi-Judicial Representation and Remedial Breach cover.

Office insurance

No one knows the value of a property better than a real estate agent but have you considered insurance to protect your office premises? Whether you operate a single-proprietor agency or an entire franchise, Aon has a broad range of general and tailored office insurance for you.

Request Info Expand
* Required fields

  Invalid Email Address

close form

Contact Aon's Real Estate Insurance Experts

More Information