Business Continuity Management
In today's fluctuating and business environment, it's essential for business leaders to arm themselves with the knowledge of the potential threats their organisation faces and the impacts on business operations that those threats, if realised, might cause.
Business Continuity Management is a holistic management process that provides a framework for building organisational resilience, with the capacity for an effective response that safeguards the interests of key stakeholders, reputation, brand and value-creating activity.
At Aon, we understand the importance of human capital and reputation, as well as infrastructure, to your business. We take a systematic approach to Business Continuity Management based on best practice from global standards. Our Business Continuity Management team can support your organisation to:
- Understand your current risk environment from a Business Continuity perspective;
- Review critical business processes and quantify the impact that their loss could have on your business;
- Develop an effective Business Continuity Management framework;
- Audit, test and iterate existing Business Continuity plans;
- Implement training and awareness programs on Business Continuity planning;
- Develop mitigation strategies for incident response management;
- Develop incident management and Business Continuity plans with roll-out training to ensure effective implementation.
If you would like help building your organisational resilience, get in touch with Aon today.