Whether you are an aerospace company, aviation service provider or an aircraft owner - you know that no two aviation operations are the same. When it comes to arranging aviation insurance cover, you need to deal with an aviation insurance expert who can create, plan and implement a program to meet your specific needs.
The Aon team of aviation insurance experts has the knowledge and experience to design and deliver a comprehensive insurance program that covers all aspects of aviation operations, both locally and overseas.
Comprehensive Aviation Insurance Solutions
In consultation with you, our aviation insurance experts will provide a comprehensive insurance solution that can cover:
- Aviation hull and liability requirements for both rotor and fixed-winged aircraft
- Aircraft spares and equipment insurance
- Airport owners and operators liability insurance
- Hangar keepers liability insurance
- Chemical legal liability insurance for aerial agricultural operations
- Passenger liability insurance
- Personal accident and/or illness insurance for passengers and crew
- Marine Transit insurance for aircraft and parts
- Pilot's Loss of license
- Helicopter insurance
Choose Aon for Aviation Insurance
We are market leaders in aviation placements in Australian and international insurance markets and negotiate with insurers to save you time, money and the worry arising from navigating and understanding complex insurance contracts.
Aon has dedicated professionals with years of training and experience required to deliver solutions that protect your risks. We have been able to help the likes of Westpac LifeSaver Rescue Helicopter Service, NRMA Careflight and Telstra Child Flight Helicopter Service. We can help you too.