Employers are under increasing pressure and scrutiny to control employee benefit costs, effectively communicate benefit features and ensure legislative and regulatory compliance while offering competitive benefits that engage and retain their employees.
Aon Hewitt’s health and benefits services include the review, design, placement, communication and administration of employee benefit plans including:
- Group insurance (including life, disablement, accident and salary continuance)
- Expatriate and inpatriate medical insurance
- Global employee benefits
- Private health insurance
Aon Hewitt has significant scale both locally and globally, meaning we have the control and scope of resources, access to (and leverage with) unique markets and thought leadership to help you design, place and manage your benefit plans locally and in other parts of the world. We are uniquely placed to develop strategy and implement solutions from a complete people risk and benefits perspective.
Meeting the needs of employers and employees
We believe that an effective and successful employee benefit program must:
- Closely align with the objectives and needs of both the organisation and its employees.
- Be built around innovation and value in order to maximise the benefits provided to employees in a cost sustainable and controllable manner.
- Enable the organisation to focus on its core activities by providing integrated outsourced solutions and access to leading-edge technology.
- Operate efficiently and seamlessly alongside other benefit and reward programs.
- Facilitate effective communication to enhance employee appreciation.
- Ensure all necessary legislative and compliance requirements are satisfied.
Aon Hewitt actively works with many organisations to deliver distinct, innovative and value-add solutions that specifically enables our clients to:
- Access expert knowledge, specialist skills and advice outside their core areas
- Access innovative solutions and problem solving capabilities
- Customise benefit plans to align with corporate goals
- Leverage benefits spend by combining benefits in a cost sustainable fashion
- Maximise value to employees by combining benefits to ensure there are no gaps or duplications
- Deliver multiple benefit programs in a coordinated and streamlined manner
- Understand and interpret trends to develop proactive solutions
- Benchmark benefit arrangements to ensure market competitiveness and appropriateness
- Mitigate exposures associated with compliance risk and ensure governance needs are met
- More effectively develop employee benefit and HR strategies which incorporate actual employee needs and values
- Effectively communicate benefit plans to employees to enhance knowledge levels and appreciation.
Aon Hewitt's global benefits team helps multinational companies meet the challenges of a globalised workforce.