Economic and demographic developments are changing the way educational institutions are structured and operated. Since the 1980s, major risk factors have emerged in the education sector - including sexual molestation, inappropriate dealings with students and reputational damage.
In this landscape, having the right school risk management and school insurance program is more important than ever.
School Insurance Solutions
While there is an insurance solution for some of these issues, sound risk management practice presents a far better option. Your Aon education specialist can assist you in developing a risk management plan to address your school’s specific needs. Below are highlights of our general insurance program for schools:
- Sexual Molestation Insurance up to $10 million (with applications for higher limits considered on request
- Consultant’s fees of up to $100,000 for a 30-day period, for managing a crisis resulting from an insured incident
- Liability for work experience
- Fine arts, including collections on loan or exhibitions
- Bullying and the resultant liability issues
- Associated bodies that are not subsidiaries including parents and friends, sporting and artistic groups, alumni
- Contractors on-site and consequent worker’s compensation issues
- Field trips, local and overseas, and sabbaticals
- Watercraft and aircraft
- Fines imposed for legislative breach.
Choose Aon for School Insurance
As a broker, we do more than just provide school insurance. Our role as your advocate and broker is to use our understanding of your school insurance needs and school risk profile, to tailor a suite of school insurance policies specifically for you, rather than ‘off the shelf’ contracts.
Every year we negotiate with top-rated insurers to give you the best security, cover and price combination to meet your school risk needs.
Find out more about Aon's School Insurance
For more information relating to Aon's School Insurance, contact the Aon school insurance expert in your area.