Business Continuity Management
Business Continuity Management is a holistic management process that identifies potential threats to an organisation and the impacts to business operations that those threats, if realised, might cause. It provides a framework for building organisational resilience with the capacity for an effective response that safeguards the interests of its key stakeholders, reputation, brand and value creating activity.
Business Continuity Management at Aon
At Aon we understand the importance of human capital and reputation, as well as infrastructure, to your business. Aon’s approach to Business Continuity Management will:
- Develop understanding of your organisation, using formalised methods when appropriate.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing Business Continuity Management programs.
- Support your organisation in implementing business continuity options that are aligned to your business strategy.
- Provide Business Continuity Management program reassurance through audit and testing.
Aon are able to assist organisations through a systematic approach to Business Continuity Management based on best practice from global standards. We can support your organisation through:
- Developing an effective business continuity framework.
- Training and awareness programs on business continuity.
- Assisting you in better understanding your current risk environment from a business continuity perspective.
- Reviewing critical business processes and quantifying the impact that loss of these can have on your business.
- Developing mitigation strategies for incident response management.
- Developing incident management and business continuity plans with roll-out training to ensure effective implementation.
- Business continuity planning - audit, testing and evolution of existing business continuity plans.