With the continual growth in overall student numbers, ever-changing demographic profile of students and increased number of hours students spend on campus every day, Aon recognises that university insurance needs and university risks are changing.
University Insurance Solutions
Aon's insurance solution to universities is reviewed every year to meet the needs of universities. The highlights of our insurance for universities include:
- Damage or destruction of assets, including resultant revenue loss
- University Liability Insurance including general and products, professional indemnity, directors and officers liability, employment practices liability, hirers liability, host employers, supplementary legal expenses, statutory liability (fines and penalties)
- Personal accident for key personnel, staff, voluntary workers and students
- Extra territorial workers compensation
- Health insurance for temporary residents
- Kidnap, ransom and extortion cover
- Motor vehicle insurance
- Marine - inland and overseas, hulls
- Construction risks
- Fidelity guarantee
- Travel - staff, volunteers, students and others.
Choose Aon for University Insurance
As a broker, we do more than just provide university insurance. Our role as your advocate and broker is to use our understanding of university insurance needs and unique university risk profile, to tailor a suite of insurance policies specifically for you, rather than use ‘off the shelf’ contracts.
Every year we negotiate with top-rated insurers to give you the best security, cover and price combination to meet your university risk needs.