Protect your assets with Office Insurance
Aon’s office insurance is a comprehensive cover designed specifically for small to medium size businesses. The insurance policy provides cover for contents, burglary, money (Australia wide), glass and public and products liability.
- Damage to your property caused by fire, lightning, thunderbolt, explosion, implosion, impact, earthquake, aircraft, riots, strikes, malicious damage, smoke, storm and tempest, rainwater and water damage.
- Accidental damage up to the selected sum insured (with a maximum of $250,000 available)
- Additionally, if damage occurs and you also lose accounting information, then the reasonable costs associated with the rewriting or reconstructing your records and books of accounts is covered for 10% of the contents sum insured or $25,000 (whichever is greater)
- Standard burglary coverage is for $5,000
- If you insure your contents for $100,000 the cover for burglary increases to $10,000
- If you insure your contents for $150,000 the cover for burglary increases to $15,000
Cover for ‘business’ money stolen from the premises or in transit in Australia, up to a maximum of $1,500.
- Full replacement coverage for glass and sign writing.
Public and products liability
- This will ensure you are covered for your legal liability to third parties regarding property damage, personal injury and products sold, for a maximum of $5 million
- For an additional charge you can increase this cover to $10 million
- The claims deductible is $200 for each claim except for public and products liability which is $250
Optional additional covers include
- Increased cost of working to provide you with cover for additional expenditure, reasonably and necessarily incurred in order to minimise or otherwise avoid potential loss of turnover/revenue following a claim admitted under the contents policy
- Business property in transit to provide cover for up to $5,000 of business contents including laptops, mobile phones and PDAs Australia-wide