Commercial Winery Insurance
Aon is the leading insurance broker to the wine industry. We have extensive knowledge of large and complex wine operations throughout Australia, and we are the trusted insurance broker to many of the leading wineries and breweries in Australia.
Aon's Commercial Vineyard Winery Insurance Solutions includes cover for:
- Property – Industrial Special Risk program which includes spoilage, leakage and contamination of wine stocks.
- Business Interruption – a comprehensive cover which compensates for loss of profits including the correct valuation of your juice and non-vintage wines but also values your vintage and museum wines for their projected replacement value.
- Public Liability - to cover your business for site visitors (particularly important for wineries that provide tours, sell from the cellar door or run a cafe) in cases of slips and falls, heavy lifting, use of chemicals and pesticides as well as a range of other activities including product exports.
- Trade Credit – provides cover against your client’s customer insolvency for both domestic and export sales. Our program includes the protection of your company’s cash flow from a bad debt event and offers you confidence in trading with existing and new trading partners.
- Viticulture Crop – a program to cover damage to your grapes and vines from causes such as fire, frost and hail.
An Aon insurance broker can save you time, money and the worry arising from navigating and understanding complex insurance contracts. We have dedicated professionals with years of training and experience required to deliver solutions that protect your risks.
Our wine industry-specific policies can be tailored to cater for your business, enabling you access to additional benefits that may not be included in general policies.
We are local to you, with 30 branches nationwide we are willing to assist when you need it.