At Aon we know the value of your animals. From beef cattle growers and feedlots, transport and abattoirs to domestic and export markets, the livestock industry is specialised.
Aon understands the risks surrounding livestock and have a range of solutions for General Livestock Insurance (individual or herds) and Feedlot Mortality Insurance.
General Livestock & Feedlot Mortality Insurance
Aon have developed an all risks mortality insurance policy that covers a wide range of animals from cattle, horses, pigs and sheep to alpacas and dogs - on individual/herd basis or as a feedlot.
Aon’s General Livestock Insurance includes:
- Flexible excess options staring from $0
- Protection in cases of livestock death, illness and injury
- Coverage against malicious damage including poisoning of livestock and option for theft
- Extended cover for loss of use
Aon’s Feedlot Mortality Livestock Insurance includes:
- Flexible excess options
- Flexible coverage options for full All Risks cover to Restricted Perils
- Option to extend cover for transit risks to and from the feedlot
Our Livestock Insurance policies can be tailored to cater for your business, enabling you access to additional benefits that may not be included in general policies. We can combine our livestock insurance with our comprehensive farm insurance for your property, motor and equipment.
We are local to you. With 30 branches nationwide we are willing to assist when you need it.