Plant, Equipment & Machinery Valuation Services
For businesses with tangible assets - such as land, buildings, plant, equipment, infrastructure, mobile plant and fine art - it's essential to have up-to-date knowledge of the value of those assets, in order to make informed decisions around insuring, acquiring, and disposing of those assets.
To get the best result for your bottom line, it's necessary to engage valuation and reconciliation specialists with intimate knowledge and experience of asset valuation and appraisals for accounting, taxation, financial and insurance purposes.
Benefits of specialist valuations
Asset valuations and reconciliations are an essential part of many transactions; our specialist valuers can provide you with the services you require to satisfy commercial and corporate governance obligations.
- Meet Australian and International Accounting Standards, which require the assessment of market value when businesses are acquired, ongoing impairment testing, and regular revaluations to fair value;
- Gain the greatest advantage during negotiations for mergers, acquisitions and disposals, and maximise ongoing benefits from the correct allocation of value between tangible assets and goodwill, with an independent appraisal of asset values;
- Maximise ownership value in an organisation through solid understanding of assets. An independent audit of an organisation's asset registers can guarantee its physical accuracy and maximise depreciation charges;
- Obtain an accurate declaration of asset value - required by insurance policies if full protection of these assets is to be guaranteed;
- Determine your fiscal obligations in accordance with Australian revenue legislation. Valuations are required for capital gains tax and GST purposes, stamp duty obligations and also to gain maximum depreciation benefits from purchases and mergers - and a professional valuation provides a sound basis for determining these obligations.
- Provide independent assessment of proposed transactions to shareholders and members in compliance with Corporation's Law and ASX Listing rules.
Aon Valuation Services
Operating across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Region, Aon Valuation Services is a market leader in the valuation and reconciliation of tangible assets. Our experts have deep understanding of valuations, with extensive experience in accounting, taxation, financial and insurance valuations.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation (Real Property Only).